Behlül KOÇ, Master Student
- Date of Birth: 22/04/1992
- Marital Status: Single
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate: Cumhuriyet University, Faculty of Science, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, 2015
- Graduation Degree: 3.23 – 84,60
- Master: Aksaray University, Faculty of Science, Biotechnology and Moleculer Biology
- Graduation Degree: In Progress (2016-…)
- Cumhuriyet Universty, Medical School, 2014/2015 (1 month)
- Vytautas Magnus University, Natural Science 2017/2018 (2 month)
- Some of the Family of Tenthredinidae Detection by Barcoding Method
- Biodegradable films
- Kaya, Murat, et al. “Incorporation of sporopollenin enhances acid–base durability, hydrophobicity, and mechanical, antifungal and antioxidant properties of chitosan films.”, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (2017).
- Akyuz, Lalehan, et al.“Diatomite as a novel composite ingredient for chitosan film with enhanced physicochemical properties.”, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules (2017).
- Behlul Koc, Murat Kaya, “An Ecofriendly Chitosan Film Production Incorporated with Diatoms”, ECOLOGY 2017 INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM.
- Behlül Koc, “Ulva lactuca ve Cladhophora sp. makroalglerinin
protein, fenolik bileşik, flavanoid içeriğinin ve
antioksidan aktivitelerinin karşılaştırılması”,INTERNATIONAL TRACE ANALYSIS CONGRESS 2018.